4.23.2011

Backstreet Bunnies - Part 2

So Candidate #1 (aka Mr. Littrell) was pretty good huh? He'd make a pretty good Easter Bunny, he's hyper enough to be jumping all over the place, and he's pretty cute! A little attached to the wife though. Let's see what Candidate #2 has to offer ...

And don't forget to check back tomorrow and Monday to see Candidates #3 and #4.

Candidate #2

Name: Howard (Howie) Dwaine Dorough

DOB: August 22, 1973

Sex: Male

Height: Tall enough, but not too tall, I’d say just right! ;)

Experience: I’ve been in the entertainment business for over 18 years now. Most recognizably I am a member of the international sensation known as Backstreet Boys. I’m also involved in talent management and I am in the process of recording my own solo record. I also work in real-estate and own several hotels.

Why do you think you would make a good Easter bunny and why do you want this role? I think I would make a good Easter Bunny because I’m charming, friendly, and adorable. I’m an excellent entertainer and I love children. I want this role because I think it would be a fun experience, an interesting thing to put on my resume, and an opportunity to have some fun with my family. Plus you can never have too much money right? ;)

What does Easter mean to you? Easter means time with family and friends, eating good food and enjoying the new beginnings of spring.

How many carrots do you eat in a week? Not that many. I’m more of a meat and potatoes guy if you know what I mean ;)

Are you physically able to hop for long periods of time? Hop? No, not for very long, my knees aren’t what they used to be. But my hips are in great condition so I can salsa for hours! ;)

Would you hyperventilate when put in a confining costume? No. Well, not unless you let that tall, blonde, pain in my ass mess with it.

Do you own your own Easter basket, or you need one provided? I don’t waste money on frivolous items like Easter baskets.

Would you be prepared to sign a disclaimer absolving us of responsibility if you are violently assaulted by young children? If it’s by a young child, then yes. I have a young son and so I know what children can be like. If it’s by Nick Carter, then no, I WILL sue!

Have you any prior experience as an animal? None to my recollection.

Do you have a criminal record? Of course not.

How many eggs can you paint in an hour? Paint well or just paint? Cuz I can just paint like 50 in an hour. Paint well, significantly less.

Please provide a reference: My manager, or basically anyone who has worked with me or with Backstreet Boys. They’ll all tell you I’m awesome. Just please don’t phone Nick Carter! Please, for the love of all things holy, that guy is SO annoying!

Any further information: If I get this job please ban Nick Carter from coming within a 10 mile radius of me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment