9.27.2010

Lyric Analyzation


Hey everyone V here! *waves*
Luz aka sorting and I decided to have an in depth look into BSB lyrics and try to figure out exactly what they mean! So.. lets look back at the things they've done... they were trying to be someone you know! lol


The Lyrics:
Get in elevators press emergency stop and make love on the floor 'til the camera made us
AJ – Poster Girl
What’s the deal:
It appears there may well be an AJ Mclean sex tape! Camp Mclean will be pleased!


The Lyrics:
I know you're in there, And you can make me wait, But I'm not gonna wait
Nick-Crawling Back to You

What's the Deal:
He has turned into a stalker and is about to break the door. Girl needs a res
training order ASAP.

The Lyrics:
Where are you?
(The girl at the beginning of the call)
What’s the deal:
To cut a long story short and avoid wasting a whole song explaining AJ and Nicks “destiny”… hes screwing someone else love

The Lyrics:
I don't care who you are, where you're from, what you did As long as you love me.
Chorus – As long as you love me
What’s the deal:
Are you really sure about this?
1. WHO? She may be a psychopath
2. Where she’s from? Prison? The nut house? South America? Think bus tipping boys…
3. What she did? You don’t mind if she sadistically tortures kittens?
4. Many people love you, that don’t mean you have to sing this kind of silliness

The Lyrics:
“And how you got me blind is still a mystery”
Nick - As Long as You Love Me
What’s the deal:
Nick....? How did she get you blind? Well if you would like to take your hand off your penis I will explain exactly how you went blind my love…

The Lyrics:
You hit me faster than a shark attack; you saw my picture on the… Backstreet's back alright!
AJ- Don’t want you back
What’s the deal:
You hit someone faster than a shark attack? They fast then are they?And what about that next line? I saw your picture on a what? Side of a milk carton? Sex tape? Facebook?

The Lyrics:
Empty spaces fill me up with holes
What’s the deal:
Firstly AJ seems to think he is a Swiss cheese. Secondly holes don't have anything in them, so how can they fill anything up?

The Lyrics:
When you come back I won't be here, she said and gently pulled me near, if you want to talk you can call. And no it's not your fault
Brian – Siberia
What’s the deal:
We prefer Brian’s sound check version…. Everybody sing now: “When you come back I’ll grab your rear!” KINKY!

The Lyrics:
Cause knowing you are out there breathing is so wonderful
Chorus – Lose it all
What’s the deal:
BREATHING FTW! These boys appreciate the simple things in life.

The Lyrics:
He's just another playa, playing in the name of love
Chorus – Get another Boyfriend
What’s the deal:
And what exactly do you think you are doing propositioning someone’s girlfriend boys? *shakes head* playa!

The Lyrics:
Baby, you deserve much better, What’s the use in holding on?
Nick – More than that
What’s the deal:
They are after someone’s girlfriend… AGAIN!

The Lyrics:When you talk (when you talk) does it seem like he's not even listening to a word you say? That's okay babe, just tell me your problems I'll try my best to kiss them all away
Howie – All I have to give
Whats the deal:
The men of the world need to lock up their women because I’m sensing a rather disturbing pattern here. And even Howie’s doing it now!

The Lyrics:Living day by day, everything must change but in a way everything stays the same
Moving on
What’s the deal:
HUUUUUUUUUUH? My head hurts…

The Lyrics:

I played my part, kept you in the dark; now let me show you the shape of my heart
Chorus – Shape of my heart
What’s the deal:
You have kept her in the dark? Is she agoraphobic? Is this how all backstreet women have to live? I think you can turn the light on for her now, but I doubt after all this time she’s still there lol

The Lyrics:
I've got to catch a plane I won't buy a ticket
Nick - Weird world
What’s the deal:
Ok… surely even Nick hasn’t been this sheltered? Border control are gonna love you honey!

The Lyrics:
B is for beautiful as the sunshine.

E tells me everything is feeling alright
A goes to
U and me swinging it down
T is twoI want you
U got me acting like a fool
(Beautiful Woman)
What’s the deal:
Someone can’t spell beautiful

The Lyrics:Am I sexual? (Yeah)
Nick – Everybody (Backstreets back)
What’s the deal:
Come on… you telling me if this was Justin Bieber asking this and four guys say “yeah”, you wouldn’t laugh?

The Lyrics:
Wishing I can thank you in a different wayBrian – Larger than life
What’s the deal:
Apparently Brian wrote this song as a thank-you to the fans. There’s two ways we could take it He’d love to bang the better looking ones of us by way of thanks, OR you could hear it like I do, I mean Is it just me or does this line sound rather sinister?

The Lyrics:I get ruthless when I get wet.
AJ – We got it going on
What’s the deal:
This could mean one of two things… AJ gets horny in the bathtub (which is supposed to be romantic not ruthless)… Or AJ wets his pants whenever he sees a hot girl, not impressive AJ. Either way I think its best he stays dry for the foreseeable future.

The Lyrics:
Believe, when I say, I want it that way' 'Yes I know, it's too late, But I want it t
hat way ' 'I never wanna hear you say, I want it that way
What’s the deal:
What the heck do you want, guys? You want it that way; she wants it that way that much is clear. However you don't want to hear her say she wants it that way, what way?! Do you want it that way or not?! Infact what the f**k do you want exactly? Make up your minds!

The Lyrics:

Shorty ain't got cable, She don't even got a radio
Nick-She's A Dream
What's the deal:
Either Nick travelled in time to the prehistoric age, Shorty is homeless,
or she's making a fool out of him… all of these options are worrying.

The Lyrics:
Now listen, These are things Your mama shouldn’t know, These are things I really wanna show
Nick - If you Want it to be Good Girl
What's the Deal:
He is ready to reveal what is inside the coat, he is nude and is about to show his jewels. Yes that’s right girls your dreams have come true! Nicks a flasher! The problem is it sounds like the girl may be a minor.

The Lyrics:
I don't mean to drag it on, but I can't seem to let you go, I don't wanna make you face this world aloneAJ- Incomplete
What's the Deal:
Then stop talking about it. A little bit melodramatic too, perhaps she wants to be alone AJ and she’s sick of you keep talking… and talking… and talking… and talking

The Lyrics:
I'm a house of cards in a hurricane
Chorus – Helpless when she smiles
What’s the deal:
Are you suggesting you have finally met a woman who farts better than yo
u? I find this hard to believe

The Lyrics:

Keeping it inside is killing me
Chorus-Inconsolable
What's the Deal:
It's an alien trying to come out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment