1.28.2013


Past BSB Event Stories - Week 1

Happy Nick's Birthday everyone! Well, it has been exactly 1 week since we made our announcement and we already have our first submission!! Whooo hoooo!!! This one comes from a good friend to the Noisy Girls, Emma, or as we like to call her, Queen of the Darkside! (She runs TDS, our favorite forum) 

We were in the hotel bar after a show in Manchester, UK and AJ came wandering in! He sat behind us and was chatting with some fans....
I was trying to be Stealth (like D) and was leaning back trying to listen in (think James Bond spy styleeee) When my other girls started laughing and suddenly AJ shouted loudly right in my ear!!!! *cue me shatting myself*
He had crept up behind me and decided to scare me to death!

I went a shade of beetroot and then ...... (probably instinct) slapped him hard on the arm and told him I hated him!! lols. My girls found it amusing and he just laughed like a total (gorgeous) bastard!

He then sat with us for a bit, chatting, showing us pics of his dogs on his phone and telling us how he'd been working out! Concluding the chat with asking to feel how hard his abs were!  So naturally I gave them a good feel!!! hahahahah It. Was. Awesome. My fave experience with a BSB and he totally knew what he was doing to get us excited!! lols!

He's a sneaky one that AJ!! 

Did you love this story as much as we did? Do you have one of your own? Send it to us!! We'd love to post YOUR funny BSB encounter or amusing Backstreet related stories. See you next week!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment