2.04.2013

Past BSB Event Stories - Week 2


Welcome back everyone! We've made it to week two here at the new Backstreet Noise Project and we're rolling along slowly but surely! 

This week we have a CRUISE story from another friend to the Noisy Girls, Rose. She's a pretty popular gal so you may have heard this one before, but it's so good, it's worth reading again ... 

On the 2010 BSB Cruise, I didn't expect what I got. I was just happy to be there on a great boat with friends, with nonstop BSB events. So that night for Karaoke, Jenn had described it as Brian hosting it and that was about it. We weren't told all four would be there, we were NOT told all four would be singing with us to boot. I got in, sat down with my roommates and one of the Rose Tours people saw me and said hi cause she remembered us from Masquerade night. I asked what she was doing, and she said signing people up to do karaoke.

WHY I had the nerve to sign up, I'll never know. I'm not a bold person lol but I've done karaoke before and it seemed simple enough. I mean only Brian was hosting right? I figured it'd be a shot to meet one of my two fave BSBs. Originally I was gonna sing "Nobody But You" but changed my mind last second to "10,000 Promises" since it's my fave song and I figured it'd make me less nervous. I was told they wouldn't pick everyone who signed up so I was like okay and then the poor lady got rushed when a bunch of fans realized what she was doing LOL. 

So imagine my shock when they not only are ALL there, but they're singing with the girls who came up first! LOL. I almost had a heartattack. I practically did when AJ's trying to pronounce my last name, I corrected him before I was like "oh shit, that's me!" lmao. When I got up there, hugging the Boys and everything, I was doing my best not to freak out. Next thing I know I've got Brian directing me on moving around the stage lmao. Then I have AJ running into the front row acting like a fan, pretending to cry and reaching for my hand as I sing with Brian having me sing to him. Then, Nick comes up and says "You gotta give them some drama." with me waving my arms about in typical Nick overdramatic fashion. But is that enough? Oh no. "Now we go to the knees" - Then he has me down to the knees like he always does, holding my arms out and mocking his performances lol. Basically I spent the entire song trying not to freak out and laugh till I cried. 

This also happened to be the first time I legitimately met the Boys. Apparently it was as memorable to them as it was to me cause in 2011 during a VIP on the NKOTBSB tour, they remembered me LOL. I also got recognized by other fans too. My anonymity in the fandom went poof! Hell, a moment of it's even on the damn cruise dvd. LOL. It was absolutely insane.


Now if that doesn't get you on that boat ... We don't know what will!

Do YOU have an amazing cruise story just like Rose's? Or maybe something from one of the tours or a promo event? SEND IT TO US!! We'd love to post YOUR hilarious experiences right here on our blog. Got friend with a really funny story? Recommend us!! We LOVE newcomers!! 

Thanks for reading Noisy fans!! See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment