2.11.2013

Past BSB Event Stories - Week 3


We are back again with the 3rd installment of YOUR past BSB event/encounter stories!  This story comes to us from a member of our lovely friends at TDS, Shania. So sit back and enjoy!

So, I've never been to a BSB event but here's my funny encounter involving Twitter, Carly Rae Jepson, food, and Calculus. I was on summer vacation and I was teaching myself how to do Calculus. Suddenly, I got bored, so I decided to have lunch and checked my Twitter timeline. At that time, Brian was tweeting as well. Since I was so bored, I tweeted Brian, thinking that he wasn't going to read it. I Tweeted "Hey this is Shania and I'm not crazy but here's my Twitter, so chirp me maybe".   A minute later, he didn't reply once but TWICE! All the while I was doing a calculus problem but eating. The good news is, I didn't choke on my food but I think I messed up that calculus problem as well! lol

That's our Boys...sneak-attacking us on Twitter.  Shania definitely got a special and rare shout out from Brian. Way to go Shania! And thank you for sharing your story with us!

Do YOU have a special story or memory of a past BSB event that you'd like to share with our readers?  We'd love to hear about your adventures and funny mishaps that happen during tour or a random Boy encounter?  Please send them to us and we will post them here on our blog! Look forward to hearing from our readers! You can either send them to us via TDS in our thread or email us at backstreetnoiseproject@yahoo.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment