2.25.2013

Past BSB Event Stories - Week 5


So here we are at week 5 and we didn’t get any submissions for this week, sooooooooo...I’m gonna submit one of my own tour memories for this week.

Back in August 2010, the Boys did a TIU show in Cleveland, OH.  Five of us Noisy Girl planned on meeting up and going to the show together.  For some, it was the first time we’d all meet in person.  There was myself (from WV), Chels (From OH), Luz (from Texas), Dianne (from Canada) and LadyV (from England).  Yeah...we be from ALLL over the globe!  We decided to meet up a couple days before the show so that we could all hang out and just have some fun really getting to know each other in person and oohhhhhh what a time we had...like only Noisys know how to do!  Full of laughs, fun and making good memories.  But one particular instance stands out at MY favorite memory of the trip.

We were on the streets of Cleveland walking somewhere and we kept hearing this beeping sound.  We finally realized where the beep was coming from.....the crosswalk signal.  We were proud of our discovery until Dianne, or DD as I so affectingly call her, says all of a sudden “Oh!! I get it...the beeping is for the deaf people!”  Ok, clearly she MEANT blind people but by the time this registered to me I was almost literally rolling on the ground with laughter, as was the rest of the girls!  There were a LOT of hysterical moments on that trip,  that lives in infamy in my mind, but THAT is my favorite of them all!


So, that’s one of MY stories, but we want to hear YOURS!  We all would love to hear about one of your crazy/funny tour stories! Or if you had a crazy VIP picture, send it our way!  Please submit them to us at backstreetnoiseproject@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment